Participate in Antelope Valley Union High School District’s
26th Annual “Salute to Youth: The Career Connection” Event
WHO: Local business, industry and government leaders
WHAT: Antelope Valley Union High School District’s
26th Annual “Salute to Youth: The Career Connection”
WHEN: Thursday, Oct. 26, 2017 | 8:00am-1:00pm (set-up afternoon of Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2017)
WHERE: AV Fairgrounds, 2551 West Avenue H, Lancaster, CA
WHY: The Antelope Valley Union High School District hosts the 26th anniversary of “Salute to Youth: The Career Connection,” an event designed to introduce local high school ninth-grade and middle school students to a variety of career and education opportunities available after high school graduation.
Join the AV Career Prep Council and local business, industry and government leaders in bringing together exhibitors who provide hands-on demonstrations and engaging displays that excite students about possibilities for futures in entry, technical and professional level jobs.
Your organization can participate at no cost. Those interested in participating as exhibitors should contact Rosalinda Garcia at
661-575-1035 or firstname.lastname@example.org by September 22, 2017.
-Industries represented include:
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Arts, Media & Entertainment
- Building Trades & Construction
- Business & Finance
- Education, Child Development & Family Service
- Energy, Environment & Utilities
- Engineering & Architecture
- Fashion & Interiors
- Health Science & Medical Technology
- Hospitality, Tourism & Recreation
- Information & Communications Technology
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Marketing, Sales & Service
- Public Services
- Transportation & Logistics
For more information and to register please visit: http://avsalutetoyouth.blogspot.com.
Betsy Sanchez, Director of Communications
661-948-7655 ext. 264 | email@example.com