Register Today for CALED’s 38th Annual Training Conference! Don’t miss this opportunity to network with the leaders in California’s economic development industry while learning new tools during the sessions on March 14-16, 2018 in Monterey, California. The conference will kick off with a Welcome Reception on March 14th at 5:00pm. Watch for special pre-conference activities.
Engage will have 24 different breakout sessions from which attendees can choose. Register today to attend sessions that will teach you how to:
- Attract the Right Businesses to Your Community
- Preserve Businesses through Employee-Ownership
- Work in a New Era for Business with the Gig Economy
- Use Creative Options to Capture Local Sales & Use Tax
- Revitalize Your Retail Space
- Find Balance Between Housing & Economic Development
Click here to meet the CALED 2018 conference steering committee. Register for the conference now.
Date and Location
March 14-16, 2018
Monterey Marriott Hotel
350 Calle Principal
Monterey, CA 93940
CALED Rate: $189/night+tax
Room Block Deadline: February 13, 2018 or sooner if room block sells out.